Features added to version 2.0 functionality:
Thanks for your feedback! This version responds to requests for added security features:
- Login screen
- Role Based Access Control - Admin & User roles differentiate what can be viewed, updated and exported by these 2 types of users
- Revised folder architecture allows data to be optionally (manual setup) stored on removable/encrypted media
- Frontend sweeper - At the time of initiation, permanently replaces all references to phone numbers with a text strings of your choice. Subsequent calls must be anonymised by running the Frontend sweeper again
- Backend sweeper
- VOICE MAIL FILTERS: More options have been added for filtering the voice messages in the Leave-a-Message Inbox
- READ-ONLY API added in v2.S.2. For more information on the API, review our Documentation page.
v2.S.2 fixes a bug related to the periodic duplication of call data records on busy services. This bug inflated usage statistics.